The Middlesex Gases & Technologies team stays current regarding new products introduced to the industrial market. Those products will be added to the web site on a regular basis. Email notifications will also be sent to subscribers. If you are not currently on our email list, please sign up today!
Our team understands that your business depends on remaining competitive in the market. New products and techniques will assist you in that endeavor. Call any of our sales representatives for more information.
Middlesex Gases & Technologies is introducing the Sumig Titan-S innovative line of MIG welding guns. The 180-A and 260-A models have a lightweight, compact body that contains electric and thermal insulation.
The welding guns can meet the needs of a wide range of welding professionals from:
- auto garages
- muffler shops
- body shops
- HVAC shops
- shipbuilding - shipyards
- rail industries
- fitting and tact welding
- Many styles & sizes (nozzles, gas diffusers, contact tips)
- Trigger length & placement options; ideal for a variety of hand sizes
- Ergonomic compact handle; reduces operator stress
- Standard 54 degree and flexible goose necks
- Interchangeable power pins for most popular wire feeders; no adapters required; Fits all common welders
- Large & small rear insulators for various feeder connections
- Power cable offers superior abrasion resistance & current capacity
- Tight access consumables
- Long life consumables
- Durable and ergonomic
- Flexible gooseneck - Adjustable to your needs
- Rotatable 360°
FireIce Solutions stops fire before it starts. It is an eco-friendly, non-toxic, non-corrosive gel that instantly cools, provides long-lasting protection, has a long shelf life and wipes clean.
- Capable of fire suppression
- Capable of fire prevention
- Capable of withstanding extremely high heat
- Prevents heat transfer
- Limits steam production
- Provides protective layer for adjacent surfaces with excellent adhesion
- Reduces risk of accidental charring, burning or igniting
Example of Uses
- Welding, plumbing, brazing including autobody and muffler repair
- Commercial construction
- Confined or crowded spaces
- Ship repair & construction
- Cell towers
- Limited water situations
FireIce Shield blocks heat transfer and instantly cools. It protects adjacent surfaces while soldering, welding, and brazing while also reducing the risk of accidental charring, burning or igniting flammable materials up to 10,000°F.