The primary goal of companies is to capture the welding fume & particulates, and the best way to do this is through a fume extraction device. Source capture is the best method for eliminating the weld fume from the air.
Fume extraction solutions come in all shapes and sizes:
- Portable/mobile floor units
- Stationary/wall-mounted models
- Multi-cell systems
- Extractor guns
Our experts can help you choose the right style as well as the features needed for the safest and most cost effective solution.
Some of the questions that need to be asked are:
- Do you need a low-vacuum/high-volume or high-vacuum/low-volume system?
- What filter MERV rating is needed?
- How often do the filters need to be cleaned? Can they be self-cleaned?
- Are there multiple weld stations? Can one system be used for all cells?